We help job seekers find work, and help employers hire the right staff.
Through WorkBC, you can use our services and supports to find and keep work. We also help you get ready for the working world.
Helping All British Columbians
You can walk into a WorkBC Centre without an appointment. Feel free to use the resource room, make an appointment with a case worker, or apply for a program such as:
- skills assessment
- skills training and workshops
- self-employment support and training
If you can’t come to one of our WorkBC Centres, we can connect with you by phone, video conferencing or other outreach services.Contact Us
Our services are available for anyone looking for work, including:
- individuals with disabilities
- older workers
- indigenous people
- survivors of abuse or violence
- people with barriers to employment
Resource room services provide all B.C. job seekers with job search tools, information, equipment, services and support. You can work on your own, or ask our resource centre staff for assistance.
Every WorkBC location in British Columbia provides the following services:
- A staffed resource area
- Job search and job search workshops for unemployed clients
- Job search and job start financial supports for eligible clients
If you are interested in self-employment, let us know. We partner with Community Futures, who run our self-employment program.